Thursday, August 19, 2010

The best birthday gift!




Yes, it was that time of year again, when my birthday comes around. I do love birthdays. I actually don't mind getting older. I find as I get older, I don't get any wiser, I just enjoy the moments more. My whole family (parents, sisters and all) celebrated at the beginning of the month to celebrate all birthdays that are July. This year I was able to celebrate with my oldest nephew Bryan. He is a joy! He just turned 19 and is getting close to putting his papers in for his mission. He makes life fun and funny. Then on my birthday my husband and boys took me to one of my favorite restaurants for prime rib and the biggest chocolate cake I've ever seen. It was quite yummy. Afterwards we came home to open the presents. That's my kids favorite. The best part for me is to see the wrapping jobs and the faces of a job well done. I received a couple of shirts (both my favorite colors), and a game I could play with my family. I loved every moment of it. If you ask me the moments get better every year. A special thank you to my parents for sharing this day. It's my parents wedding anniversary. I love them both more then they'll ever know. I thank you both for giving me life and being my parents!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that your birthday was awesome and that you were spoiled by your fantastic family.

    ReplyDelete