Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life IS rewarding!








This past June was big in ceremonies and awards. Our wonderful nephew/cousin graduated with honors from high school. Reed is the type of person you want your sons to emulate. He's super, uber smart, very atheletic, well liked and just an all around wonderful person. He's not afraid to stand up for what is right and true and his friends really respected that. We have another nephew/cousin that also graduated with honors, but I have no pictures of him. But trust me, Bryan is the epitomy of "good person" as well. My boys will have nothing to fear as long as there are people like Reed and Bryan to lead them and be an example.
Also Dalin scored 100% on his first ever spell a thon in school. He had to spell by writing 25 high frequency kindergarten words. He was so excited and ALL about the medal. Logan also scored 100% in his class by spelling 100 high frequency 4th grade words. What more could 2 parents ask for! Logan also recieved his 3rd Pricipals Honor Roll, which means straight A's, and also Accelerated Reader. He's reading at an almost 9th grade reading level. Logan's punishment, to him, would be to prevent him from reading each night.
Since it was June, this meant the end of the school year. Both boys graduated to the next grade in school. Logan is now in 5th grade. His last year of elementary school. I can't begin to talk about middle school! Dalin is now entering 1st grade. Can't begin to talk about that either, so apparently the post is finished.
I know it seems like I'm bragging about all the accomplishments of my family. Oh, wait...I am! I am so proud of my kids and my nephews. By this time next year my nephews will be honorably serving their missions...even more to be proud of. My life is rewarding!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment