Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tennis, anyone?




This past saturday Logan started his private tennis lessons. He was very excited to learn a new sport. He's gone from soccer, to Tae kwon do, to basketball, and now tennis. I honestly don't mind that he tries new things, as long as he keeps trying. As he and I stood and watched some people play on the court we were waiting for before his lesson started he watched with awe at the power these people hit that ball. He told me, "yep ,mom, I think this is my sport!" I laughed inside myself, just proud of his confidence. It also helped that his instructor was pretty. She's from Macedonia. She told me he has great eye/hand coordination, and learns quickly. Of course I knew that!! We are scheduled for the next 6 weeks, and Logan couldn't be more thrilled! So watch out, Wimbleton here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment